Saturday 18 February 2017

February Process Video

Happy February! Welcome back to another episode of the monthly process videos. I had such a great time working with the songs this month and I hope that you are enjoying them too. For this video, I used the Pop Song of the Month which is Justin Timberlake's Can't Stop the Feeling. Both songs this month had a similar love theme though so the layout I created could probably work for either one.

I love the fun, spunky vibes of this song as well as the general love and dancing theme. My daughter absolutely loved The Trolls Movie so I knew that I wanted to use this month's song theme on a layout of her album. About a month ago, my husband and daughter got to attend her first ever daddy daughter dance. The school that she used to go to didn't sponsor this event so she was excited for weeks waiting for the big night. They got to have catered dinner, make craft projects, get photos taken, dance, and even go on a carriage ride. It was such a magical night for her and one that she will always remember.

The Crate Paper Heart Day collection immediately came to mind with my main photo from the night (there are others in a pocket page that coordinates). I included a few elements from the Dear Lizzy Saturday collection as well as a new Tim Holtz stencil that I just got. The sequins are part of the Holly Berries Mix from SpiegelMom Scraps and you can always use my code of Khristina15 for a discount on amazing embellishment goodies over at the shop. I hope that you will check out my layout and video below and that they inspire you to create a layout for this month's songs.





And...here is the process video...



Thanks so much for joining me today and I hope that you will also play along with this month's song choices. Make sure to scroll down to see projects from the rest of the amazing design team and to leave us a link to a project that you create. Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Khristina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)