Saturday 23 July 2016

A little more inspiration by Kriszti

Hello everyone!
Kriszti here.

I am on the rock team (you can see my rock song interpretation here on 1st July reveal) but I was really inspired by the pop song too, so this is a project inspired by Lukas Graham - "7 Years"
I love this song.




I was inspired by the song title, Seven.
When I looked back through my photos , this particular photo of my daughter  on she seventh birthday party. , imperfect , really caught my eye and made me smile!

To begin, I used the polka dots background paper as my base
I put it vertically on a white strip of paper but for this layout, I picked out all the pink.:) 
On the strip put the two photos and kept the embellishment minimal.





 Just how I love it, this girly layout!


 I hope that I have inspired you!
I can't wait to see what you create based upon the rock and pop songs this month.



5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)